Why become a member? ×

Fender Roger Waters Signature Precision £600 last chance - *SOLD*
£725
Lancaster

ash

Fender Roger Waters Signature Precision Bass 2011

The instrument is in very good condition, the neck is excellent, the body has some cosmetic dings but nothing structural. It plays really well and sounds very powerful thanks to the Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder pickup. It’s all original apart from having strap locks fitted (and I’ll include the strap fittings). At one point it had a bridge cover fitted but this was before I had it. The bass doesn’t have a gig bag or case. The neck doesn’t have a skunk stripe at the back and has a fairly chunky profile. The original nut is brass and the nut width is very comfortable. I’ve heard the neck profile on this model is similar to the slab body P basses favoured by John Entwistle.  

The bass as stock came with an unusual mix of black chrome parts, single ply scratchplate, chrome tuners and string tree.

Not that many were made, this one dates from 2011 and was made in Mexico.

Weight is a very comfy 3.9kgs. Action is nice and low and it balances very well. I’m selling as the neck is not right for my fretting hand since I had my recent hand operation. I have reduced span so slimmer necks work better nowadays. 
I’ve tried to show the condition of the finish as best I can. It is difficult to photograph the gloss black under artificial light however the two dings are pictured. Apologies for the finger marks, I’ll give it a good polish and weather permitting get some daylight photos tomorrow. 

No trades, UK only. Pickup preferred but I’m willing to post at buyer’s expense. 

Edited by ash
Traded
  • Like 9

• ash changed the title to Fender Roger Waters Signature Precision sold