Why become a member? ×

Behringer V Tone Bass BDI 21 Amp Modeller, Driver and DI Pedal Now £17 posted PENDING - *SOLD*
£17
Fakenham, Norfolk, UK

Obrienp

Fantastic value bass preamp, drive and DI pedal. Built like a tank. Definetly modelled on an old school amp (Ampeg SVT perhaps). Enough drive to give that old school valve overdrive sound but probably not aggressive enough for metal. The DI is pretty good and has a ground lift switch. It can be powered by a 9 volt battery, or regular pedal power supply.

The full spec is here on the Behringer website: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0294

I have used this unit quite a lot but its in good general condition, with quite a few micro-scratches that you have to look closely to see but nothing major. There is a bit of velcro on the underside. Everything functions correctly.

The cheapest I have seen these selling online is £34, so mine is a bargain at half price. Collection from Fakenham, Norfolk preferred but I have the original box and can post. Now £17 posted.

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_0751.jpeg

IMG_0752.jpeg

IMG_0753.jpeg

IMG_0754.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp

• Obrienp changed the title to Behringer V Tone Bass BDI 21 Amp Modeller, Driver and DI Pedal Now £17 posted
  • Obrienp changed the title to Behringer V Tone Bass BDI 21 Amp Modeller, Driver and DI Pedal Now £17 posted SOLD