Why become a member? Ɨ

TRADED - Spector Eurobolt 5
Ā£1350
Trelewis, South Wales

SamPlaysBass

I have a very lovely Spector Eurobolt 5 that Iā€™d like to swap for a USA MusicMan Stingray 5 (with the 3 band EQ - not a classic or 2 band).Ā 
Ā 

This is an incredible bass, put together extremely well in the Czech Republic. Aguilar Pickups and 2 band EQ, 35ā€ scale and decently weighted - itā€™s about as good a 5 string as you can get with a genuinely fantastic B string. Stunning tobaccoburst maple top aboard an alder body with a roasted maple neck. Itā€™s set up low and does the proverbial ā€˜plays itselfā€™ thing.Ā 
Ā 

Reason for trade is that Iā€™ve run out of room in the inn and a house move means space is getting tighter. Originally, I wanted a 5 string AND a MusicMan, but it looks like my best bet is a 5-string MusicMan. Hovis Best of Both.Ā 
Ā 

Bought brand new in the Summer, it hasnā€™t been gigged but has been used for remote sessions where itā€™s sounded ace. Itā€™s in 9.9/10 condition. Ā Iā€™m not desperate to trade and if I end up keeping it and buying a Musicman in the future, so be it. Itā€™s a fantastic instrument and one that Iā€™ve seriously enjoyed playing.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™m based in Trelewis, South Wales but periodically find myself all over the country, especially when Iā€™m on tour. Happy to meet up as well.Ā 
Ā 

IMG_6625.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

IMG_6629.jpeg

IMG_6630.jpeg

Edited by SamPlaysBass
  • Like 5

• SamPlaysBass changed the title to TRADED - Spector Eurobolt 5