Why become a member? ×

1994 Fender Precision Avri 62 3TSB with Labella’s
£1545
South Wales

pm250

1994 Fender Avri 62 precision Bass in 3 tone sunburst. Has a nice close grain dark rosewood fretboard. Fantastic bass set up to perfection with a set of Labella Low Tension Flatwound strings . Weighs 4.1 kg . Has a few age related laquer chips but it is 29 years old after all. I don’t have any of the original case candy that would have come with it originally ( or the pick up / bridge covers ) just the bass and it’s case as pictured. These are quite hard to come by nowadays . I’m located near Cardiff just off the M4

Photos can be viewed here 

Cheers Paul

https://imgur.com/a/KWLe3IQ

Edited by pm250
  • Like 7

• pm250 changed the title to 1994 Fender Precision Avri 62 3TSB with Labella’s

It is a great bass mate but guitar has always been my thing so it’s just wasted on me if Im being honest . It took me ages to find one of these after getting a severe James Jamerson addiction during lockdown a few years ago . Im also selling a nice Ampeg B100-R in another listing if anyone is looking for a great package deal 😉👌

• 1 month later...