Why become a member? ×

TechSoundsystems NeoDynamic 4x10S(4 ohm -1200w)

Kalim

Hi All,

I am now having to sell my beloved Tech Soundsystems NeoDynamic ND4x10S (4ohm version) 1200w cab due to no longer in my main band. That’s it, major gigging days over for me but will not be giving up playing as I have just bought a quality EBS combo from a forum member for home practice and the odd local gigs, therefore need to sell to cover funds.

Pics, [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28585&hl"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=28585&hl[/url]

Anyway, I bought this cab from Allen/Why Not - from this forum not so long ago. I believe he bought it from Doods.

This cab has been lovingly cared for and it is in excellent condition with no dents, etc.

Specs are exactly as stated. Variable tweeter control and speakon inputs. Also has a jack input for turning the tweeter off via footswitch (not included).

The sound is superb for all styles and is very articulate and warm. I have never heard a B string of a five string bass sound so clear and natural as I have with this cab!

I was told by Tech that this cab uses very high quality components even the internal wiring is thick copper and silver, hi-fi quality to and from the speakers, not to mention the expensive Neo speakers and quality of construction materials, hence why they are so costly.

The cab has not been abused in any way as it is very loud, even on low setting with the Mark Bass Amp (sold recently on this forum) due to the high sensitivity 103db of the cab.

I am not open to offers on this as I paid £500 (plus £40 travel to south to collect it) for this and would like this back.

So selling price is no less than £500.

[b]I will ONLY accept verified Paypal payment in full or Cash on collection (no cheques) [/b]

[b]Sorry - definitely not into posting/shipping this cab! [/b]

Cheers
Kalim

[quote name='Kalim' post='483401' date='May 8 2009, 11:30 PM']....I am now having to sell my beloved Tech Soundsystems NeoDynamic ND4x10S (4ohm version) 1200w cab due to no longer in my main band. That’s it, major gigging days over for me....[/quote]
You give up easily! Stick at it, you'll find an even better band.

Edited by chris_b

Cheers Guys, well, I am in my 40's and after decades of gigs up and down the country, and now with a few growing kiddi winks - the odd ocassioal gigs here and there is just about manageable alongside long working hours. I still love the bass and all the quality equipment, etc, etc that goes with it, you know the score.

Regards
Kalim