Why become a member? ×

€50 EUR: ToneRider TRJ1 set first generation, brand new, in original boxes - *SOLD*
£45
Etalle, South Belgium

€50 EUR: ToneRider TRJ1 set first generation, brand new, in original boxes

NO TRADES!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €50 Euros (£45 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros) !!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect condition as it's brand new.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

What you see is what you get, except the Fluke multimeter!

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is brand new.

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero

• Hellzero changed the title to SOLD €50 EUR: ToneRider TRJ1 set first generation, brand new, in original boxes