Why become a member? ×

€20 EUR: Partsland KG600-R4 (Gotoh GB-10) Tuners 4L with 15mm bushing and 12mm shaft (ideal for your old Japanese bass restoration) - *SOLD*
£18
Etalle, South Belgium

€20 EUR: Partsland KG600-R4 (Gotoh GB-10) Tuners 4L with 15mm bushing and 12mm shaft (ideal for your old Japanese bass restoration)

Link: https://shoppartsland.com/kg600-ni-r4/

NO TRADES!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €20 Euros (£18 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros) !!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect condition as it's brand new.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is brand new.

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero

• Hellzero changed the title to SOLD €20 EUR: Partsland KG600-R4 (Gotoh GB-10) Tuners 4L with 15mm bushing and 12mm shaft (ideal for your old Japanese bass restoration)