Why become a member? ×

€125 EUR: Harley Benton JB-75 MN Natural VT Series + Rockbag - *SOLD*
£110
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

€125 EUR: Harley Benton JB-75 MN Natural VT Series

NO TRADES!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden : €125 Euros (£110 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros) !!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In perfect working condition and, except some light scratches at the back near the bridge button (hard to photograph, but there), in very excellent condition.

Here are the specifications :

Body: 2 pieces American ash

Neck: Canadian hard rock maple with roseacer (sic) skunk stripe

Fingerboard: maple with black ABS blocks

Positions: 20

Headstock: 4 in line

Pickups: 2 x Roswell JBA-B AlNiCo 5 single coil

Controls: volume, volume, tone

Tuners: Harley Benton CB01-CR

Bridge: Sung Il WB401CR with brass saddles

Strings spacing at bridge: 20 mm

Nut: white graphite (38mm width)

Strings spacing at nut: 9 mm

Knobs: plastic

Scale: 34 inches

Hardware colour: chrome

Truss rod: one, double action, 100% functional

Finish: natural satin for the neck, high gloss finish for the body

Country of origin: China

Serial number: none

Year: 2022

Weight: 4.820 kg ! Yes 4.820 kilos !

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be delivered in a used 08/2001 (stamped inside) Warwick Rockbag (see photos).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally.

It is fitted with the original set of D'Addario EXL165 nickel wound strings (45 - 65 - 85 - 105), which is as new.

Link to the Harley Benton VT series page: https://harleybenton.com/product/jb-75-na/

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is excellent, except some light scratches at the back near the bridge button (hard to photograph, but there).

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 4 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 3

• Hellzero changed the title to SOLD €125 EUR: Harley Benton JB-75 MN Natural VT Series + Rockbag