Why become a member? ×

Fender Player Jazz Bass - Black and Maple - *SOLD*
£450
Edinburgh

Ian McFly

For sale, this lovely Fender Player Jazz Bass in Black, with Maple fretboard. This is a great bass, which sounds amazing and plays really well. It's been gigged and used in rehearsal a few times, so it sports a few superficial marks, mainly on the back of the body and above the pickguard near the upper horn (they are extremely hard to photograph). One of the tuners also has some scuffs but it doesn't impact its functioning. Truss-rod is working fine, as it should. A local luthier did a shielding of the cavity, as it hadn't been done by Fender, making the bass noisy originally. It is much quieter now, at least when not soloing one of the pickups, in that situation you obviously get the classic single-coil hum... But if you know your Jazz Bass, you know that's normal.

Specs are classic: Alder body, maple neck and fretboard, vintage-style tuners, single-coil pickups, passive Volume/Volume/Tone electronics. It comes with an aftermarket (shielded) black pickguard, but I will also provide the original white pickguard. It comes with a very flimsy gig-bag, I can ship the bass within the UK if needed (for an extra £35), I'd obviously pack it thoroughly with gig-bag, bubble-wrap and cardboard. However I'd prefer a collection in or around Edinburgh, Scotland. 

Any questions let me know! Thanks

IMG_4027.jpeg

IMG_4028.jpeg

IMG_4030.jpeg

IMG_4031.jpeg

IMG_4032.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg

Edited by Ian McFly
  • Like 7

• Ian McFly changed the title to Fender Player Jazz Bass - Black and Maple sold