Why become a member? ×

Mesa , HH , Aria , Trace etc - old catalogues - *WITHDRAWN*
£50
Norfolk

The clear out of stuff continues . 

Aria catalogue . Probably early to mid 80's . All the SB/TSB basses , Pro11 RS/TS/YS etc guitars , plus all the acoustics . 

Yamaha catalogue - 1990. All guitars and basses from the era.

Peavey catalogue - Mid 80's ? The whole guitar and bass ranges , with a section at the back with all the specs.

HH catalogues , two of them . Both show as 1980. One shows the Performer range for guitar and bass , and the other is a user manual for the bass range.

Mesa Boogie catalogue - 1984 . From Rocky road. Full range of guitar and bass amps, individual speakers and valves.

Mesa Boogie A4 envelope from Rock road - chocca full of various Boogie guitar and bass stuff . Date stamp on postage is 1993 (I got them to send this to me) , and looks like there's pretty much everything from that era. 

Trace Elliot MKV catalogue - all glossy and nice . I reckon mid 80's , by looking at the pictures of Mark King and Mike Porcaro . 

Trace Elliot Series 6 operating instructions manual . List of all the Series 6 stuff inside , how to hook up etc . I have two of these.

Trace Elliot speaker badges . Never used , and still have the sticker peel on them - been stored for over 30 years . 

I suspect that there's some quite rare stuff amongst all of that , and quite trick to price . 

£50 signed for 1st class delivery - for the lot

bass1.jpg

bass2.jpg

bass3.jpg

bass4.jpg

bass5.jpg

bass6.jpg

bass7.jpg

bass8.jpg

bass9.jpg

bass10.jpg

bass11.jpg

bass12.jpg

bass13.jpg

bass14.jpg

Edited by E sharp
Withdrawn- please lock

• E sharp changed the title to Mesa , HH , Aria , Trace etc - old catalogues- withdrawn please lock