Why become a member? ×

GR Bass AT 500 combo
£850
Bournemouth

Grewster

So here’s my GR Bass combo. I wouldn’t be selling this but my Mesa Subway is calling me back. Everything you hear about these units is true. Unbelievably light - just under 9 kilos - and a massive sound. Full disclosure: I bought this brilliant sounding combo new but damaged stock. It had suffered a fall and the top left and right plastic corners had shattered. I sourced new corners directly from the good folks at GR in Italy. The carbon fibre board had compressed slightly on the top right corner but I can’t photograph it. I have a feeling that the tweeter crossover was also damaged but I always have them switched off. Included is the slip cover/flightcase type of thing I built - really sturdy and light in itself. There’s tons of info about these online - I’m going to upload more shots when I can and will be happy to take specific pics if asked. I’d be a bit loathe to ship this anywhere so collection from Bournemouth. You’ll want to see it and try it out anyways. Thanks for reading!

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0792.jpeg

Edited by Grewster
Typo!
  • Like 2

• Grewster changed the title to GR Bass AT 500 combo