Why become a member? ×

Maruszczyk Jake 4P, Natural - Immaculate Condition - Price drop to £750 - *SOLD*
£950
Leigh-on-Sea, Essex, UK

Leon C 2

For sale, now £900 now £850, ok final drop to £800 ovno. Ok, I lied.. this really is the final price drop; £750. Maruszczyk Jake 4P in excellent condition. 34" scale, ash body, maple neck and fingerboard, Maruszczyk pickup, passive. Totally minimalist bass, no bells and whistles, just a basic, very effective workhorse. Very light and comfortable to wear at just under 8lbs. Bought from Bass Direct in 2022. Includes Maruszczyk Gig Bag. Bass and bag both more or less as new and totally unmarked, having had very little use. One minor modification, I have removed the gloss from the back of the neck with a gently abrasive washing up pad, which makes the neck feel much smoother and faster. (I’m sure it cold be polished back to gloss if anyone really needed to!). Currently strung with D’Addario Chromes. Reason for sale; I am a pro player who is approaching retirement and I've now reluctantly decided to reduce my collection down to just the few basses I use regularly. (See my other ads for Gibson EB3 and Yamaha SLB200 EUB, now both sold). Can ship to UK only. Sensible offers considered.

Updates - (Thanks to Obrienp!) - The neck is D shape Jazz bass style (like '70's Fender), width at nut 1.5". Dot markers on side of fingerboard but not on the front. This bass is so minimalist it hurts! There is nothing on this bass that isn't essential.

Also, NB..... having got the bass out to measure the nut I'm reminded of how nice it is. I'm considering withdrawing it from sale............  🤪 So get in quick...........you have been warned.

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1365.jpeg

Edited by Leon C 2
  • Like 7

• Leon C 2 changed the title to Maruszczyk Jake 4P, Natural - Immaculate Condition - Price drop to £800
  • 2 months later...

Hi mate. Yes, that’s what attracted it to me in the first place, as well as its very light weight. I have no complaints at all about the bass but I really need some room so it’s last in, first out. Cheers, DB

I was lusting after the 32” version of this that was at Bass Direct. Unfortunately, a full scale, big boy bass is beyond me these days, which is of no interest to you at all I am sure. Otherwise I would have been shaking out my piggy bank.  It is a beautiful looking bass.

Anyway, to the point:  there are so many different configurations available from Maruszczyk, it might be worth mentioning what style neck is on this: profile, nut width, etc.

GLWTS.

Edited by Obrienp

• Leon C 2 changed the title to Maruszczyk Jake 4P, Natural - Immaculate Condition - Price drop to £750 - SOLD