Why become a member? ×

Mike Hill 3-way switcher
£120
Portsmouth

When the stars want a piece of kit for their stadium tour, they go to Mike Hill Services. What makes them better than you and more deserving of the very best available? I'll tell you what. Nothing. You deserve the same level of quality that they enjoy. Turn the Dog and Duck into your own Wembley Stadium.

So. Here it is. A switcher (with a buffered output) that lets you select one of 3 inputs (with level controls on two) and send it to your amp etc. Also features a mute button that allows you to tune silently on stage. 9 volt operation (which self respecting rock god uses batteries?). Join the hallowed ranks of MH client. Names (according to the website) such as Will Young, Take That, Duffy, U2. Plug in one of 3 basses to play Bullet The Blue Sky!

In pristine condition (I think I got all the sticky marks off the front - from labels).

These retail at £180 so £120 delivered to the UK seems reasonable. Will obviously post to any destination but do be aware of any import/handling charges.

20230930_144232.jpg

20230930_144258.jpg

Edited by Steve Browning
  • Like 2

Yes I should have checked first Steve, but many thanks for your understanding. GLWTS although from what you have said and what I have since read about these and the company I’m sure someone (with a bigger board 🤬) will be very pleased. All the best and thanks again.