Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 *on hold* - *SOLD*
£250
EDINBURGH

EmmettC

There is a bass that I NEED to buy, so trying to raise some cash quickly.

This has been my backup amp for ages, so it hasn't seen much use recently.

I had it serviced at Axe Management guitars in Edinburgh a few months back, so it's working well, but the blue LEDs in the little glass window at the front don't work. All the important LEDs do work. The original carry bag is in decent condition.

I've resisted selling this as I love the sound, but I use my Magellan 800 all the time now and it is more versatile.

Not sure how much postage will be, but happy to arrange something in the uk. Not looking for trades, but could be tempted by a 3 Leaf Doom. Open to offers, particularly if it's collected in person in Edinburgh.

20230926_113320.jpg

20230926_113341.jpg

20230926_113325.jpg

20230926_113351.jpg

20230926_113412.jpg

Edited by EmmettC
  • Like 2

Just now, RikiB said:

Wow this seems like a lot of power for the price.

I tried to make it a good deal, going rate is about £350, I think. That said, the LEDs not working isn't ideal, doesn't make any difference to usability and it's pretty common, but does make it less desirable.

This is a brilliant amp and bargain basement price, lovely warm valve preamp which is also incredibly quiet and great for recording, plenty of grunt... despite my skepticism about class D, I end up using mine for most live work and that's competing with Eden and Trace old school beasts...

• Like 2

• EmmettC changed the title to Genz Benz Streamliner 900 *sold pending*