Why become a member? ×

Bose L1 Model 2 PA with ToneMatch Mixer and 2 Bass Bins - *SOLD*
£1250
Swindon

I used this in my country trio just to handle vocals and it worked a treat. I held onto it on the grounds that it was too useful to get rid of, but I realise I've only used it a couple of times at home since, and if I sell it I won't have to sell my Jazzmaster!

Briefly, it's a line array PA system which is ideal for solo or duo acts, or vocals at rehearsal. The spread of sound is such that I used to use it without extra monitors, positioned to one side of the stage and facing the diagonally opposite corner of the room. I used it at an outdoor gig a couple of times and the vocals could be clearly heard at the far end of the field.

The ToneMax mixer takes its power from the main unit and provides 3 mono and 1 stereo channels, each with its own assignable EQ and effects. You can save your settings for a given band or whatever. Alternatively you can use your own mixer and plug it into the jack input on the base unit (controlled by a master volume knob on the latter).

The whole thing can be set up in under 5 minutes!

The full spec is here, and the owner's guide here.

The system comprises:

• L1 base unit and line array column (in 2 sections)
  • 2x bass bins
  • ToneMatch mixer
  • All necessary cables to connect the elements
  • Spare ethernet cable
  • All cases and covers
  • Paperwork
  • A man bag for transporting the ToneMatch
  • Original boxes if you want them (not shown - currently in the loft but easy enough to fetch down)

Condition I would describe as 'gigged but good'. There is some scuffing to the 'foot' sides of the bass bins (see photos), and the 3 rubberised encoder knobs on the ToneMatch have become a little tacky to the touch (which I have improved somewhat by cleaning them up!). Everything works as it should.

I am looking for £1,250 £1,100 by collection or meet-up. If collecting, I am happy to show you how to set up and operate it. The system weighs 50kg, which is light for an all-in-one PA, but too heavy to be sending at reasonable cost. NO TRADES THANKS.

DwxEeoI.jpgaG8U61X.jpgPjFqNMT.jpgqVzhAcA.jpgEfysmKa.jpg6xAieei.jpg3ABJnCG.jpgDHr8dkX.jpg

Edited by JapanAxe
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • JapanAxe changed the title to SOLD - Bose L1 Model 2 PA with ToneMatch Mixer and 2 Bass Bins