Why become a member? ×

Dingwall NG2 - 5 string bass - Lacuna Blue - *SOLD*
£1500
Aberdeen

woodyratm

I’m selling another of my Dingwall basses. This bass is excellent, no marks that I’m aware of! 

Sounds fantastic and plays great. Currently setup for G# (with a 170 gauge string on the low string so would go lower with ease). I think I still have have a few payson strings too. 

It’s got the Darkglass tone capsule and is pretty versatile. 

I used it to record my bands latest single (https://open.spotify.com/track/7JvwBL17LKHuBQKjHlNY9b?si=8b2K9591SFKL4REjf62MCg)

It was sold to me without a case, but I have one to put it in and have a box that it could be shipped in (and wrapped up insanely well!)

Based in Aberdeen. 

(Will update with more pictures!) 😊

IMG_0295.png

IMG_0296.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0307.jpeg

IMG_0306.jpeg

Edited by woodyratm
Adding pictures.
  • Like 3

On 11/09/2023 at 09:49, woodyratm said:

I’m selling another of my Dingwall basses. This bass is excellent, no marks that I’m aware of! 

Sounds fantastic and plays great. Currently setup for G# (with a 170 gauge string on the low string so would go lower with ease). I think I still have have a few payson strings too. 

It’s got the Darkglass tone capsule and is pretty versatile. 

I used it to record my bands latest single (https://open.spotify.com/track/7JvwBL17LKHuBQKjHlNY9b?si=8b2K9591SFKL4REjf62MCg)

It was sold to me without a case, but I have one to put it in and have a box that it could be shipped in (and wrapped up insanely well!)

Based in Aberdeen. 

(Will update with more pictures!) 😊

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

love the fact you have matching trainers! 

GLWTS

• woodyratm changed the title to Sold Dingwall NG2 - 5 string bass - Lacuna Blue