Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Upgrades £220 Inc. UK Shipping - *SOLD*
£240
Caerphilly

Kevdbass

Now Sold
Beautiful bass with supermodel looks.  Bought this from Mattbass a while back for a specific show.  Is absolutely did the job and it’s now time to go to another home.

This is fully set up, in immaculate condition (no dings, dents or scratches) with upgraded Hi Mass genuine Fender bridge, Fender knobs, custom mirror scratch plate and a new set of LaBella 45-105 stainless steel strings. The neck is true and straight, with a lovely low action. This plays and sounds amazingly well.

I have priced this very realistically.  Open to trades to the value of 280-300 and willing to pay extra. also can ship in the UK. 

Grab a beautiful bass while you can. This is definitely the best squier I have ever played.  The Vintage Modified basses are spot on, and in my opinion, so much better than the current Classic Vibe range. 

IMG_0463.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

IMG_0464.jpeg

IMG_0465.jpeg

IMG_0468.jpeg

IMG_0467.jpeg

IMG_0469.jpeg

IMG_0470.jpeg

Edited by Kevdbass
Sold
  • Like 3

Just now, mattbass6 said:

It looks amazing, and sounds so good. Wish I was a Jazz bass man. Glad it did the job you wanted it too, and hopefully catch up soon. GLWTS.

Cheers Matt.  I am a headless man but she is lovely. 😊

• Like 1

• Kevdbass changed the title to SOLD Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Upgrades £220 Inc. UK Shipping