Why become a member? ×

Fender JMJ Mustang in Daphne Blue . . . - *SOLD*
£950
Bedford MK42

TimAl

*SOLD*

Howdy all,

Selling my 2021 Fender JMJ Mustang in Daphne Blue, mainly because I’m shallow & prefer the colour of my black one & I really don’t need two!

I bought this directly from BassBros earlier this year & it certainly lives up to the hype these models have, as it’s a joy to play & sounds amazing with everything exactly as it should be. The action is low to medium & it’s strung with flats & currently sporting the pictured groovy scratchplate, as in addition to playing it I’ve used it as a model for my plates at GIG.INK - hence all the pics - so it'll come with your choice of plate plus of course its original white pearl plate along with the thumb rest. Alas no soft case, so collection only please unless you want to send me a case for shipping.

Priced for collection from me in Bedford MK42 so you can have a proper noodle before parting with any lolly - & naturally chat over a brew too - but if distance is an issue then I will wrap it securely if you send me a hard case & arrange your own courier.

Payment via BACS or PayPal plus fees please, & no low ball offers or trades please - or magic beans or golden geese - as I’m good for gear now. I’m behind GIG.INK to hopefully give you some faith in my word & that I’m traceable.

Cheers

Tim

JMJ-01A.jpg

JMJ-01B.jpg

JMJ-01C.jpg

JMJ-01D.jpg

JMJ-01E.jpg

JMJ-02.jpg

JMJ-03.jpg

JMJ-04.jpg

JMJ-05.jpg

JMJ-06.jpg

Edited by TimAl
SOLD!
  • Like 7

• TimAl changed the title to *SOLD* Fender JMJ Mustang in Daphne Blue . . .