Why become a member? ×

Racked 4 way Sennheiser EW500 G3, with 945 mics with ASA-1 antenna splitter - *SOLD*
£2200
Lichfield (near Birmingham)

Due to me not running bands anymore, I'm shifting a load of my personal PA gear. All my stuff is currently in storage but will be pulling it out to photograph and update the posts. Now with Pics!

As the title says, I've got "RoadReady" branded flight cased wireless mic set up comprising of 4x EW500 receivers and antenna splitter. The mics each have the 945 capsules. I'll include a set of brand new Sennheiser paddles too. Most importantly - this all runs on Channel 38 - so legal for use in the UK under the shared mic license.

Condition of all units could pass as pretty much new (no mic throws/drops, scratches, dents). They have been looked after and even the screen protectors are still on the receiver screens.

Powercon (will throw in a cable) is mounted on a rear mounted rack panel with 4 XLR outs, 1 for each unit. Each mic is cased in its Sennheiser branded "pencil case". 

Any questions, give me a shout!

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

mics.thumb.jpg.b92002ab8ce7c6d4c53b62e4da1d93f1.jpg

Edited by EBS_freak
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • EBS_freak changed the title to SOLD! Racked 4 way Sennheiser EW500 G3, with 945 mics with ASA-1 antenna splitter