Why become a member? ×

Now only £1100!! Fender American Pro II Jazz bass, V 5 strings, mystic surf green, plus Fender hard case and case candy - brand new and unused - *SOLD*
£1225
High Wycombe

BassedinBucks

For sale in the UK only, I will NOT post this abroad.

Price drop - Now only £1100!

I bought this new from a UK dealer last year and it has never been played, it still has all of the original plastic protective wrap on the pickguard, pickups and tuners. Everything as it came from the shop. In its original Fender hard case with all case candy. It is stunning but I am selling my 5 string guitars. I have the original box it came in and will post in the UK only, or you can collect in person. Courier will be £20 within the UK (or more if you require insurance). You are welcome to come and inspect it/play it and collect in person.

Currently selling for £1895 new online, this is a bargain for a brand new guitar.

The guitar weighs 4.1kg on digital scales and 9.9 kg in its case.

IMG_2111.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2117.JPG

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

IMG_2123 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

Edited by BassedinBucks
Price drop
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• BassedinBucks changed the title to Price drop! £1175 Fender American Pro II Jazz bass, V 5 strings, mystic surf green, plus Fender hard case and case candy - brand new and unused
  • BassedinBucks changed the title to Now only £1100!! Fender American Pro II Jazz bass, V 5 strings, mystic surf green, plus Fender hard case and case candy - brand new and unused
  • BassedinBucks changed the title to * SOLD! * Now only £1100!! Fender American Pro II Jazz bass, V 5 strings, mystic surf green, plus Fender hard case and case candy - brand new and unused