Why become a member? ×

Loaded/Unloaded MIM Fender Precision Bass Body *TRADED*
£175
SE London

Capri Orange Fender made in Mexico Precision Bass body in excellent cosmetic condition, I can't see any dings but there is some damage to couple of the scratchplate mounting lugs, one had a repair from by the previous owner,  nothing terrible and obviously this is usually totally unnoticeable as it is covered by the scratchplate.

The orange isn't bright and in your face it's more subtle, hopefully this picks up in the photos.

To be clear the body is a genuine Fender, I believe it's from the Player Series. The off white/cream scratchplate is a generic one as is the bridge, the pickup is the well respected Tonerider, home made wiring with full sized pots and an old Paper In Oil capacitor.

I had this paired with a Jazz Bass neck for my ultimate Precision setup, as nice as it was I have decided to stick to medium and short scale basses going forward.

Loaded £175.00 / unloaded £150.00 - collected from Sydenham in SE London or meet up at a London mainline station, delivery via Yodel would be another fiver.

I might trade against a Squier Mustang bass or Epiphone Newport bass.

Pics HERE

R.

Edited by Rumple
Unloaded option and trades added
  • Like 2

• Rumple changed the title to Loaded/Unloaded MIM Fender Precision Bass Body *TRADED*