Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Super Twelve T **On Hold - pending sale** - *SOLD*
£550
Basingstoke

BigJHW

Reluctantly but needs must we have up for sale my Barefaced Super Twelve T  (the one with adjustable tweeter)

Barefaced website stuff - https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm

This is the Gen 2 cab i believe

It's been great gigging with this behind me but the band have moved over to IEM's so it's now surplus to requirement - i may get a BF SC one day just so i still have a cab - but for now cab has to go

Comes with a generic looking Roqsolid cover - it's a bit "meh" looking but it's kept the cab as you can see in excellent condition

The wheels work as they should but the cab is super liteweight anyway an easy 1h carry in or out of any gig

If you're looking you already know these things shift some serious air and sound amazing - i've never had a bass head that can push the FULL potentiol out of this thing and i've never even turned my Eich T-900 up more than 1/3rd at any gig so i've never even had the loudest i can get out of it.

Price is firm - Collection only from Basingstoke - could consider a 30 ish min drive to meet up if that helps for fuel money or at least a costa flat white :)

Please allow 48 hours for me to arrange collection from the Studio we practice at (as i dont have space at home to store it)

Thanks for looking

Big JHW

20230819_185632.jpg

20230819_185639.jpg

20230819_185645.jpg

20230819_185651.jpg

20230819_185728.jpg

Edited by BigJHW
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry didn't get my usual email notifications.

The cab is Gen 2 - the link in the OP is from Alex at Barefaced as i wanted to confirm what cab i had so the details are accurate in there.

it might be 19kg but feels super lite an easy 1h carry if you have too - but the wheels are great :)

• BigJHW changed the title to Barefaced Super Twelve T *SOLD*