Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang duo 2x10 8 ohm (ceramic) X 2 (accepting trades for small bass heads, MARKBASS,TRICKFISH.. etc) - *SOLD*
£750
Queen’s Park, west London

fretless bob

The time has come to sell my much loved (and gigged) glockenklang cabs as they really don’t get used like they used to and they sound far too good to sit around waiting to play.

I brought them new from the bass gallery 5 years ago maybe, they did a few years of touring in some custom high end flight cases which I no longer have and have also been lugged about in my car as well.

they have some scuffs and have some paint chips but structurally the cabs are fine and sound lovely, they sound far better than they did when new. I’ll give them a 7.5/10 overall cosmetic condition.

The cabs feature custom eminence drivers made for glockenklang, god they’re good!

I don’t really want to ship these guys so would prefer collection or maybe we can arrange meeting somewhere to do the hand over if you’re far away.

£750 for the pair or £375 each. Will accept a trade for a lightweight higher wattage head (Markbass etc) 

The DUO 2x10" cabinet features 400 watts as 8 ohms version with a sensitivity of 100 dB. That is why you can use it best possible on smaller venues alone or for bigger concerts as additional cab for i.e UNO, QUATTRO or DOUBLE cab. The adjustable tweeter, offering a wide radiation of smooth highes, enables you to control the hole setup. The 10"-speakers were especially developed for GLOCKENKLANG by the Eminence and beside the high sensitvity they have a high sound pressure level on the low end. Beside the low weight the handling of the cab is supported by the small dimensions. This makes it a good choice for double bass as well.

Powerhandling: 400 watts

Impedance: 8 ohms

Sensitivity: 100 dB/1 W/1 m

Frequency range: 39 Hz - 18 KHz

Dimensions HxWxD: 410 x 595 x 435mm (16" x 23.5" x 17.1")

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3143.jpeg

IMG_3142.jpeg

Edited by fretless bob
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

These are the new models with round "sound holes". Decidedly more – good! – bass than the Mk1, zero "breathing" and less (low)mid-scoop. G.R.E.A.T. loudspeakers at a ridiculously low price. (The price new is ridiculous, too!) - And, yes, I got a pair of those, therefore...

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ffv said:

These are the new models with round "sound holes". Decidedly more – good! – bass than the Mk1, zero "breathing" and less (low)mid-scoop. G.R.E.A.T. loudspeakers at a ridiculously low price. (The price new is ridiculous, too!) - And, yes, I got a pair of those, therefore...

They are some of my favourites I’ve ever heard, if only more cabs sounded like these do…

• fretless bob changed the title to Glockenklang duo 2x10 8 ohm (ceramic) X 2 (accepting trades for small bass heads, MARKBASS,TRICKFISH.. etc)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • fretless bob changed the title to Glockenklang duo SOLD