Why become a member? ×

Schroeder 1210R

All being well I've got some new cabs on their way so I was wondering what interest there would be in my current cab

Its a Schroeder 1210R, with the signed cone. Its in very good condition aside from scuffs to the corner protectors, and comes with the tough vinyl cover.

Photos to follow shortly, but would anyone like to declare an interest? Looking for c£400

Thanks

Edited by coasterbass

Hey Josh

Its the 4 Ohm version, at 850watts. As a single cab solution its unbeatable

As this cab was purchased from a fellow basschatter, I hope they'll forgive me posting the original pictures before I get around to sticking some current ones up. Its in very good condition.

[url="http://picasaweb.google.com/ShuteCentral/Schroeder?authkey=OuDzFkRBAkg#"]http://picasaweb.google.com/ShuteCentral/S...ey=OuDzFkRBAkg#[/url]

As for trades... I'm afraid not. I've already made a purchase and (on pain of death from wifey) must get cash to offset the trade. Sorry.

Nick

I can`t believe you`re selling that very fine sounding cab ..................... the one that I heard at your place was fantastic!
Now I got to check my GAS`o`meter as there is a distinct needle flicker!

Hi Jon,
Good to hear from you. I wondered if you might be interested :rolleyes:
It is indeed a very fine cab, but my GAS took over. I suspect my spine may regret this moment, but the Schroeder is up for grabs nonetheless.
There's even someone at home in the mornings now if you wanted to drop by to pick it up :)

Nick

[quote name='coasterbass' post='481521' date='May 6 2009, 11:38 PM']Bumpage[/quote]

Ive got one of these cabs and its fantastic as a one cab solution.
Ive had mine about three years now, got it from Jorg direct, and its done well over 100 gigs with my LMII and ive never got to turn the rig up past about 10 on the master. It handles my low B very well and while its not room shaking it goes low enough to count and its a nice, tight low. Great for wooden stages as well.
Bloody loud is what the rest of the band think, especially the guitarist who keeps asking me to turn down.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by dave_bass5