Why become a member? ×

Warr Guitar

beerdragon

I've got one...still can't play it though. The original guy who inspired me to buy it (the 6 string bass plus 6 string guitar version) is brilliant.

Here he is with it midi'd up - no tracking delays or any of the usual probs associated with midi etc.

Or you can play it as a "tapping instrument" - like Trey Gunn of King Crimson fame......

Edited by rslaing

[quote name='beerdragon' post='479425' date='May 4 2009, 09:34 PM']That was different, i couldn't listen to the whole seven and half, just not my thing.[/quote]
LOL he beat me to it...That's the best Warr Guitar player I know.
I'm not surprised, that's Mathcore, it takes a bit and with no vocals it's even harder but it's all rock n roll to me. :)

[quote name='Kongo' post='479528' date='May 4 2009, 11:07 PM']LOL he beat me to it...That's the best Warr Guitar player I know.
I'm not surprised, that's Mathcore, it takes a bit and with no vocals it's even harder but it's all rock n roll to me. :)[/quote]

Stop pretending its not jazz. Plenty of people here listen to jazz, nothing to be ashamed of. Here at least.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='479533' date='May 4 2009, 11:10 PM']Stop pretending its not jazz. Plenty of people here listen to jazz, nothing to be ashamed of. Here at least.[/quote]
For sure, Mathcore has Jazz influences...but more Bee-Bop I'd say. (hard-bop more like lol!)
But this Jazz is better on my ears...but only when taken in small dosses...As said, there are no vox.
I prefere DEP for Mathcore.