Why become a member? ×

Bit of a Rant, where now?

How1

9 hours ago, TimR said:

I think it's that nature of any business. 

Unless you're recommended you're just another CV on someone's desk. 

The last guy who contacted me wore me down with his persistence. I'm still not convinced the band has legs. I have the most experience, have patience and am happy to go along for the ride for a bit. I'm not sure what the aim of the band is. Life is an adventure...

If you are enjoying it then that's a big plus altho its better to have an idea of what other members want from the band.

Its something we talk about now and again with the Glam band. We have an attitude that if someone isn't comfortable with an idea then we just don't do it. Its usually down to number of gigs we do. Guitarist would play every night and all night but others have family commitments plus another band we play in so we have to be very open about it all to make sure everyone knows the score. Its a bit of a balancing act really.

I'm loving it and would probably play a bit more up to one a week. I don't enjoy 2 nights in a row. It just knackers me.

Dave

• Like 1