Why become a member? ×

Hipshot USA Xtender De-tuner key 3/8" black 'tulip' - *SOLD*
£65
Swindon

This came to me already fitted to a bass I bought but I've decided not to use it as I generally take out a 5-string too.

It is designed to replace a low E or B Hipshot Ultra-light tulip-style tuner with a 3/8in string post (the part that the string winds onto) and a 9/16in headstock hole. This style of tuner is used by Roscoe, Skjold, Dingwall and others. NOTE - not suitable for 'reversed' headstocks with all the tuners on the bottom of the headstock.

There is some marking around the screw hole (see last photo) and the original countersunk mounting screw was lost so I have sourced a suitable matching replacement - in fact you will get 2 so that you have a spare (you can't use the domed-head screw from the original tuner).

Bass Direct sell these new for £115 plus delivery so let's say £65 delivered in mainland UK.

If you need to check any particular dimensions, drop me a line and I will do my best to help.

vq3ftwa.jpgAZAdpWf.jpgEh3ZVtn.jpgxiSpvUN.jpgZoeoigx.jpg

Edited by JapanAxe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • JapanAxe changed the title to SOLD - Hipshot USA Xtender De-tuner key 3/8" black 'tulip'