Why become a member? ×

Boss WL-60 Wireless Guitar and Bass Pedalboard system - £160 - *SOLD*
£200
London

Up for sale is my trusty Boss WL-60, has served me well for the few months I have used it, i got this to replace my Smoothhound, and it did an amazing job, very easy to use, very light as well, no dropouts or issues with signal, I'm only selling as i don't have a pedalboard anymore and am going full rack, I'm sure i will regret this in a little while but hey, it satisfies the GAS.

Anyway, it was bought second hand, didn't come with a box, and as usual, no power source but it feeds off any power source or even a 9V battery(like all boss pedals). The transmitter uses 2xAA batteries and the drain is minimal, i had a few dozen gigs and only changed them once.

All in all £160 ONO.

I would prefer local meet in Central London or South East London(Lewisham-Greenwich) area but could post if need be, drop me a message and we can take it from there

Cheerio

bosswireless.thumb.jpg.db99789129735d55f84d5703dd7fc8e1.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8183.jpg

IMG_8179.jpg

Edited by alinbassplayer
price and product update

• alinbassplayer changed the title to Boss WL-60 Wireless Guitar Pedalboard system - £180
  • alinbassplayer changed the title to Boss WL-60 Wireless Guitar and Bass Pedalboard system - £160
  • alinbassplayer changed the title to Boss WL-60 Wireless Guitar and Bass Pedalboard system - Sold