Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - Euphonic Audio iAmp Micro amp head (dual channel) - *SOLD*
£260
Cardiff

Listed here, as these amps are regarded as good for upright bass. EA iAmp Micro head. 550 Watts, which is amazing, given the minute size and featherweight nature of this head. Moreover, it's dual channel, with 2 separate EQs - which you don't see often.

Comes with metal case (which I think was a makeup box? Mains lead and manual.

I've owned this several years, bought here on BC. Not used it a huge amount lately, as I now use my MB Evo1. Sometimes I just take this as a backup.

Great for upright, but I find it's a little too "clean" for situations when I'm doubling up with a P bass.

No trades please- I need to thin my collection of "stuff". Prefer collection from Cardiff, or nearby meet-up. Can post, and would prefer to insure that. (Not sure what it would cost - or you could arrange courier).

These are now discontinued I believe, and I'm not sure of it's value. I've seen others sell for more, but this has some surface scratches, suggesting fair use... though not by me. Let me know if you think the price is fair.

20230717_153647~2.jpg

20230717_153540~2.jpg

20230717_153701~2.jpg

Edited by Marc S
  • Like 1

• Marc S changed the title to SOLD - Euphonic Audio iAmp Micro amp head (dual channel)