Why become a member? ×

Sire V3 4-String Bass Guitar
£230
London

YRC

Sire V3 4-String Bass Guitar 🎸

Hello fellow musicians! I have a Sire V3 4-string bass guitar available for sale. Here are the details:

Sire V3 4-string bass guitar

Bought a brand new one from Andertons Music, 2018 

Good condition (still has protective film on pick guard)

Color: Tobacco Sunburst

Active/Passive capabilities

Comes with a gig bag

I purchased this Sire V3 bass guitar brand new from Andertons Music in 2018. It has primarily been used in the studio and remains in a good condition, with the protective film still intact on the pick guard.

The Tobacco Sunburst finish adds a touch of visual appeal to this impressive instrument. It offers both active and passive modes, providing versatility and the ability to shape your sound to suit various musical styles.

I must say that before owning this Sire V3, I had a vintage Fender Jazz Bass, which was considerably more expensive. However, this bass guitar has done an incredible job for me, enabling me to record and release songs with ease.

Please note that I am only selling the bass guitar and not looking for trades with other basses. I cannot ship the bass as I don't have a hard case. However, it comes with a gig bag!

If you are interested, please contact me at 07735572096. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like to arrange a time to check it out. 

Thank you for your interest :)

Bass 1.jpg

Bass 2.jpg

Bass 3.jpg

Bass 4.jpg

Edited by YRC