Why become a member? ×

Old Laney DB410 cab - any info?

la bam

Hi all, I've recently bought a laney digbeth head - absolutely superb amp. I'll prob write a review soon.

However, as 2 of my bands now play backline (and I'm usually iems) I needed a cab. The digbeth range for some reason went up a few hundred quid so I was left trawling facebook and found a dirt cheap old laney 410.

As expected it was heavy. And big. And wide. And impossible to carry through a door on your own. But I'd give it a try at practice. And I'm glad i did. The sound is fantastic. Really really rich and has that pillowy background to the notes which fills the room. Far better than any recent lightweight cabs I've used.

On greater inspection it's a laney DB410. It looks at least 20 years old, and I cant find any info anywhere. It has the logo top left and 4 ports on the compass points (12, 3, 6, 9 oclock)

Has anyone any info? More out of curiosity really. I know itll get replaced by something more manageable soon (hopefully a digbeth matching cab).