Why become a member? ×

Super Bitsa P £500 - *SOLD*
£525
Clitheroe

Duroc17

I'm really not sure about selling this as it's mint, but it's 3rd in queue now behind Gibson and Starfire, but bills, cost of living etc are pushing this idea - damn you capitalist pigdogs!

I made this from 2 basses - one i bought from here and which gave the Mighty Mike Jazz neck (with F decal) which is absolutely a superb neck, 38mm nut width, satin feel neck, like the American pro, as are the tuners lightweight Fender tuners with Drop D. Fender Custom 62 pickups (growl and thump) and nice bridge and mint green guard. Then i bought a VM 2010 Squier for the gorgeous amber aged body, from this kept the capacitor and pots as they had a really good sweep of tones. It's light too about 8lbs - 8.3lbs (no scales - just feel)  Super low action comes with new rounds - cost me £750 all in to make - so want to see no less than £500 or i'll keep it. Will list for a couple of weeks and if the gods tell me to keep it then so be it.

Also can come with black guard £10 and nice padded gig bag £20

This is a very nice thing, comparable with some of the nicest P's i've had, you'll not find a factory one of this quality for this money i'm sure.

Shipping to UK £20 or drop off North West UK for petrol or meet up

IMG_8060.jpeg

IMG_8061.jpeg

IMG_8062.jpeg

IMG_8063.jpeg

IMG_8064.jpeg

IMG_8065.jpeg

Edited by Duroc17
Sold
  • Like 11

• Duroc17 changed the title to Super Bitsa P *sold*