Why become a member? ×

Markbass 115p Traveller Bass Cab - 1x15 - With RoqSolid Cover - For Sale OR Trade for Markbass New Yorker 112 Cab £235 - *SOLD*
£270
London

denki109

Markbass 115p Traveller Bass Cab - 1x15 - With RoqSolid Cover - For Sale OR Trade for Markbass New Yorker 112 Cab

This is simply a great 1x15 Cab. It's light in weight. And decidedly heavy in sound. 

The cab resides in a rehearsal studio storage unit in North London (Kentish Town) and collection would be ideal. That said, I am up for a 'liaison' if someone wants to meet me at a motorway services within a reasonable distance. 

(what IS a reasonable distance?)

(what IS the meaning of life?)

For Sale OR Trade for Markbass New Yorker 112 Cab

This cab has barely been used. 

And, yes, it's the Italian-made version which means that it's 'that' much better than the new ones. 

(actually, I've heard the Indonesian-made equivalent and the sound quality seems identical to my ears)

(your ears may vary)

Price Drop: £235

MarkBass Traveler Bass Cab.jpg

Edited by denki109
Price drop to £250
  • Like 1

• denki109 changed the title to Markbass 115p Traveller Bass Cab - 1x15 - With RoqSolid Cover - For Sale OR Trade for Markbass New Yorker 112 Cab £235
  • denki109 changed the title to SOLD - Markbass 115p Traveller Bass Cab - 1x15 - With RoqSolid Cover - For Sale OR Trade for Markbass New Yorker 112 Cab £235