Why become a member? ×

PENDING Ibanez ATK305 5 String Reduced now £300 - *SOLD*
£325
Hereford

vmaxblues

Reduced now to £300, silly cheap for such a good 5 string.  Otherwise, up to the loft for when I fancy a change again!

I love these, they are so good, they can do the Stingray and loads beyond, I am now pretty much all about Ray35's at the moment and upgraded Sterling 5's, (long story)

This is in great shape, all working well, well set up and new strings.

The Ibanex ATK "attack" series of electric bass guitars feature massive light ash body bodies and big necks for a big aggressive sound. The ATK305 NT 5-string electric bass guitar uses a big five-bolt All Access Maple Neck and substantial body to provide huge tones. 

The big triple coil pickup and Tone Character Switch used on these offer massive tonal possibilities. The three way switch moves from tradition single coil with a high cut filter to bright single coil sound to attacking humbucker sound with the two pickup coils in parallel. 
The ATK305 triple coil pickup and active 3-band EQ allow you to dial in tones from massive lows to shrieking highs. Well-designed pickup and control placement facilitate easy slapping and popping

Body: Light Ash body. 

Frets: Medium frets. 

Fingerboard: Maple. 

Inlay: Black Dot. 

Bridge: ATK 5 bridge. 

Neck Pickup: ATK triple coil pickup.

EQ: ATK 3-band eq with Tone character switch.

Hardware Colour: black tuners ..chrome bridge 
weight is about 9lbs 

IMG_8803.jpg

IMG_8802.jpg

IMG_8801.jpg

IMG_8800.jpg

IMG_8799.jpg

IMG_8797.jpg

IMG_8798.jpg

Edited by vmaxblues
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...