Why become a member? ×

Lakland 55-02 Tobacco Sunburst - *SOLD*
£850
Woking

lowregisterhead

NOW SOLD.

Up for sale is my 55-02, bought on here not long ago, but as it hasn't quite managed to unseat my Dingwall in my affections (although it came close), it's up for grabs again.

I've owned a few of these over the years, and this is a particularly nice one. The previous owner (who bought it new in 2017) had a vintage tint lacquer applied to the neck professionally, which looks particularly nice with the tobacco sunburst body. The finish on the neck is a very light satin, so not at all sticky or slippery. At 3.7kg, this also has to be the lightest 55-02 I've ever played, but it still balances really well on a strap, with no neck dive. It's in genuinely excellent condition too - the only mark I can find is a tiny dink on the tip of the headstock, shown in the pictures. It plays beautifully, doing the usual P-J-MM thing with ease, as well as having Lakland's legendary B string.

Collection preferred (I'm near junction 10 of the M25 in Surrey) but I can ship at the buyer's cost. Sorry, no trades please.

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 6

• lowregisterhead changed the title to Lakland 55-02 Tobacco Sunburst SOLD