Why become a member? ×

1 x *USED* set of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted - *SOLD*
£20
Liverpool/Sefton

Hi everyone,

Following my recent clearout of used sets of Chromes, I now have a further set available!

These particular ones have just come off my main touring Jazz Bass in the last few days, and have been used by me on tour with Rumours Of Fleetwood Mac for over fifty shows over the last two months.

Despite that, they are in very good, clean condition, with plenty of mileage left in them for the used flats aficionados out there!

I generally change my strings when the top end really starts to roll off (which takes ages with Chromes), so these are probably perfectly played-in for those who lean towards traditional flatwound tones.

They're cut for regular Fender 4-string fitment, and have been taken off with care, with plenty of winds on the silk ends. String gauges are 50 - 70 - 85 - 105.

As before, I would like £20 for the set, which includes fast UK mainland shipping/postage.

*NOW SOLD*

Thanks for looking!

Etienne

2023-06-30 18.32.17.jpg

Edited by Etienne
  • Like 2

• Etienne changed the title to 1 x *USED* set of D'addario Chromes ECB-82 flatwound strings- cut for Fenders: £20 posted *SOLD*