Why become a member? ×

Niche Guitars Blackpool

theplumber

It has been asked before...and no one answered! Has anyone bought a bass guitar neck from Niche Guitars Blackpool? A few years ago a near neighbour of mine let me try out a guitar he had built himself. He had made the body but used a pre made neck which was very nice! He wasn't giving out where he got the neck but it didn't take too long to find out lol. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I looked in and seen the neck he had bought plus other p and j type necks for not a lot of cash! I am now about to put a bass together using parts and as a starting point I had a look again at the necks from Niche....

12 hours ago, theplumber said:

It has been asked before...and no one answered! Has anyone bought a bass guitar neck from Niche Guitars Blackpool? A few years ago a near neighbour of mine let me try out a guitar he had built himself. He had made the body but used a pre made neck which was very nice! He wasn't giving out where he got the neck but it didn't take too long to find out lol. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I looked in and seen the neck he had bought plus other p and j type necks for not a lot of cash! I am now about to put a bass together using parts and as a starting point I had a look again at the necks from Niche....

I haven't, sorry.  There, someone answered :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2