Why become a member? ×

Loads of pedals - *SOLD*
£1234
Brighton & Hove

nige1968

All now sold, thanks everyone.

Like everyone else I'm selling various colours of pedal for guitar and bass, all working and boxed in their boxes. Prices include UK postage.

• Boss DD-7 Digital Delay £65 SOLD
  • Dunlop Cry Baby Bass 105Q wah pedal £75. SOLD
  • Source Audio Orbital Mod (multiple modulation effects) £150 SOLD
  • Boss DS-1 Distortion (with mod) £50 SOLD
  • Boss MT-2 Metal Zone (with mod) £55 SOLD
  • Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer (with mod) £100 SOLD

All of the following are guaranteed* to make you sound better at music.

Y'all got exclusive dibs for a week or so but I'll need to stick them on the shark pit that is eBay eventually.

I won't be posting outside the UK, sorry overseas bass folks.

Modded pedals were done by Pedalmods UK, who I don't think are around any more sadly; the mods basically give you a fuller tone, and can be switched in or out, something like the old Keeley ones.

Shout if you have questions, want more pics, think I'm having a laugh pricewise or want me to weigh them or something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer (PedalMods UK)

£100

- Velcro but otherwise VGC, includes adapter for PSU

I believe the PedalMods UK circuitry is similar to the Keeley mod, but it's so long since I found a use for this that I've completely forgotten what it does. Something to improve the sound, probably. Anyway, you can switch it off if you don't like it, giving you the classic sounds of an ordinary TS-808.

Any road, this is the *real* Tube Screamer beloved of shred heroes everywhere, but with the dodgy footswitch replaced with something more robust. These are built with some weird socket that needs an adapter to connect to a regular 9v centre-negative power supply. Happily, this one has the adapter included. Other than Velcro and mods, I can't see a mark on it.

As with the other dirt pedals listed here, this is aimed at guitarists and will happily turn your bass grooves into inaudible fizz unless you run a parallel clean signal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD Boss DD-7 Digital Delay

£65

- In excellent nick without Velcro

All manner of echo effects in a bulletproof stompbox.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD Dunlop Cry Baby Bass 105Q

£75

- VGC with spare bottom plate & rubber feet

You stand on it and move your foot. The bass says 'wah wah'. What more could you want? (NB does not go 'wha', only 'wah'). The box has seen better days but the pedal looks good. I've never used it on battery but assume it works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD Source Audio Orbital Mod (multiple modulation effects)

£150

- VGC, includes PSU

Chorus, Flanger, Vibe, Resonator and 4 flavours of Phaser, plus millions of options for tweaking and crafting your sound. Wasted on me.

SOLD Boss DS-1 Distortion (Pedalmods UK)

£50

- Used but not abused

The numero uno indestructible orange box of filth, made less fizzy and fuller sounding (allegedly) by the switch-on-or-offable PedalMods UK circuitry. Aimed at guitarists, probably best to split your signal if you plan to use on bass. But you knew that. Decent condition -- not perfect but looks it from a yard or two away. No Velcro.

SOLD Boss MT-2 Metal Zone (PedalMods UK)

£55

- Like-new condition, other than moddedness

The most aggressive distortion pedal I've yet come across, with a (bypassable) mod aimed at restoring the squeezed middle frequencies. I've had it since new. Loved it so much I bought a Waza-Craft version too, but having two of them (plus an emulated version) is excessive by anyone's standards. Some people are on the wrong side of the Marmite divide over this pedal, but we don't talk to them.

Again, it's more aimed at guitar than bass but signal splitting could get you where you want to be on the low end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Some of these pedals may of course make you sound worse at music. Refunds or legal action on this basis will not be happening innit.

Edited by nige1968
All gone innit
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • nige1968 changed the title to Sold Loads of pedals