Why become a member? ×

Fender Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar 3tsb Now - £750.00
£850
Emsworth, West Sussex

Petey

Fender Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar Bass 3tsb

I bought this instrument with the view of performing in a ZZ Top style band. After several rehearsals the band never came to fruition. It is now surplus to requirements.

It plays very nicely and has a certain growl which I took to. 

It come with a generic bass bag.

I have left a Pick Holder on the bass which is only attached by a sticky buddy.

The bass is all original and I have not tinkered with replacing any parts or the finish.

There are very few marks on this bass (in you like to take it to the next level i'd be happy to take photos of these)

I have maintained the bass very well, cleaned body, frets,  electronics etc to avoid any issues several times since I have owned it.

Id be happy to throw in a 3"padded bass strap and weights to counter act the neck dive at this price too.

It looks as if the bass has had about 8-9 hours of playing.

I have placed a few short videos of the bass on my Youtube channel Peter S. Here you can see the condition of the bass clearer, and hear the basses tones, weight, nut width, etc.

These are now becoming very rare and hard to find as most people tend to hang onto them.

I am based on the South Coast, just east of Portsmouth, and I would prefer if you were to travel to try before you buy.

Failing this I am open to freighting it, and would pack the bass very well in a guitar cardboard bass box.

If you would like more information or pictures of certain parts of the bass please let me know and i'll be happy to post the pics here or directly to you.

Brand - Fender

Model - Pawn Shop Series Reverse Jaguar Bass

Finish - 3 Tone Sunburst

Year - 2012

Made In - Mexico

Finish Style - Metallic

Right / Left Handed -Right-Handed

Fretboard Material - Maple

Pickup System - Passive

Neck Material - Maple

Colour Family - 3TSB

Pickup Configuration - HH

Series - Fender Pawn Shop

Number of Strings - 4-String (E,A,D,G)

Offset Body - Yes

Body Shape - Double Cutaway

Model Family - Fender Jaguar Bass

£850.00 ono

Fender Pawn Shop Jaguar Reverse Bass.jpg

Fender Pawn 1.jpg

IMG20230623114411.jpg

IMG20230623114602.jpg

IMG20230623114544.jpg

Edited by Petey
update info
  • Like 6

• Petey changed the title to Fender Pawn Shop Reverse Jaguar 3tsb Now - £750.00
  • 3 weeks later...

These are BEASTS. I've got one myself, the double humbuckers give a nice deep growl.

Sorry for clogging up your sales thread, but could you tell me about the strap and weights? Maybe post a picture? I'd love to completely get rid of the dive on mine