Why become a member? ×

Set of custom-order Designacable instrument cables (Neutrik Silent jacks, Sommer Classique cables)- virtually unused! *ONE 5M LEAD GONE* - *SOLD*
£72
Liverpool/Sefton

Hi everyone,

I custom-ordered this lovely set of cables from Designacable for my touring pedalboard/IEMs rig set-up, but after trying them out for one soundcheck, I found that I didn't like the way the Sommer braided cable would get looped up around my feet on the stage, so I went back to Van Damme cables instead. Nothing wrong with these at all... just my personal preference!

These are super high-quality and sound great, and have virtually no playing time on them... a bargain for someone out there!

The set gives you two identical 5M stage leads from the instrument(s) to the pedalboard, one 4M lead from board to amp/DI, and a 50cm patch from DI to amp (or DI to DI)

The spec for the four cables is as follows:

2 x Neutrik Silent (muting) Right-Angle Jack to Neutrik Straight Jack Mono Guitar Lead. 5 Metre cable length. Sommer SC Classique Vintage Cable- Black & White Fleck. Boot Colour: Red *ONE SOLD*

1 x Neutrik Gold-Plated Straight Jack to Straight Jack Mono Guitar Lead. 4 Metre cable length. Sommer SC Classique Vintage Cable- Black & White Fleck. Boot Colour: Red

1 x Neutrik Gold-Plated Straight Jack to Straight Jack Mono DI Patch Lead. 50cm cable length. Sommer SC Classique Vintage Cable- Black & White Fleck. Boot Colour: Red

I will accept the following prices:

£25 each for the 5M cables ONE SOLD SEPARATELY

£15 for the 4M cable

£7 for the 50cm patch cable

OR

£40 for the remaining three leads! REMAINING SETS ALL SOLD TOGETHER

All prices include UK mainland shipping/postage.

PM for any additional info, and thanks for looking.

Etienne

2023-06-11 14.26.18.jpg

2023-06-11 14.28.08.jpg

2023-06-11 14.29.03.jpg

2023-06-11 14.27.19.jpg

2023-06-11 14.29.28.jpg

Edited by Etienne
  • Like 1

• Etienne changed the title to Set of custom-order Designacable instrument cables (Neutrik Silent jacks, Sommer Classique cables)- virtually unused! *ONE 5M LEAD GONE*
  • Etienne changed the title to Set of custom-order Designacable instrument cables (Neutrik Silent jacks, Sommer Classique cables)- virtually unused! **ALL SOLD**