Why become a member? ×

FS - Darkglass Microtubes Infinity £450 - *SOLD*
£450
SE and Central London

alinbassplayer

Hey All, 

So after 3 months of trying, genuinely trying to get a tone that suits my band and my playing style, i have come to the conclusion that it just isn't for me.

I've been an HX stomp user for a few years now and tbh, that is more my style, so i think i'll stay on that or move to a complete rack powered option(kemper).

Anyway, it is almost brand new, bought towards the end of March, used in the practice room for half hour, and a few more hours at home, comes with the box and everything from the box. It does not have a charger as it does not come with one, but it can be powered from a normal pedal power supply(i had it in an Ojai which delivers 500ma, but i am pretty sure it only needs around 250ma). Overall it is a very cool, slick and smart piece of technology that i genuinely wish i could get along with, but didn't. Please see below blurb and description, you can also find videos and presets online for it should you want and need.

"Often, we find ourselves asking identical questions. What distinguishes a pedal, amp, or accessory as essential? If we get to choose only one piece of gear to take on tour: how would we want it to be?

This pedal is a response to our one quest, stapling what it takes to make professional gear by our standards: A vast canvas on which any musician can reveal their utmost potential. Meant for those who care about quality, versatility, and a robust proposition. Without concessions or shortcuts.

The Microtubes Infinity shares the footmark of our programmable line, packed with our three legendary Microtubes distortions: B3K, Vintage, and X. Moreover, it allows multiband compression on every mode, blending Impulse responses between distortions while adding extra controls via the Darkglass suite for an endless number of features: An infinity of possibilities.

Connectivity

Audio Inputs Instrument (1/4" Mono)

Aux in (1/8" Stereo)

Audio OutputsTwo balanced 1/4" (Left & Right)

XLR

Headphpone Output

Other I/OUSB-C (Audio interface and added control via Darkglass Suite)

MIDI IN (1/8”)

9VDC input (center negative 2.1/5.5 mm)

Bluetooth (Bluetooth audio in and added control via Darkglass Suite mobile app)

Controls

5 PotentiometersCompression - Drive - Tone/Era - Blend - Level

6-band Graphic Equalizerwith Touch Sensitive Sliders

3 multi-function switches (push/rotate)-∞ (Negative Infinity) / Compressor mode (5 modes + bypass)

0 (Zero) / Distortion mode (5 modes + bypass) +∞ (Positive Infinity) / Cabinet simulation (5 Impulse Responses + bypass)

Headphone VolumeMini Potentiometer"

I will post photos of it in the next few hours, in almost all shops it is over £520 plus shipping most of the time, this one still has 9 months of warranty so you're getting a deal, i just can't justify keeping it and not using it, so yeah, if you think the price is too steep, make me an offer and we'll take it from there. Not interested in other pedal trades, only if you have a Kemper power rack, obviously with money from me. Also i prefer meeting up in Central or South East London but i can look into posting it, at buyer's expense.

Cheerio

4B5C291C-30F4-4ACE-98BF-E609B1A6D231.jpeg

C8E20FA3-866F-4DAA-B717-A96A0550D2CA.jpeg

1F2EA272-F215-4C09-A8AD-53234A92802A.jpeg

Edited by alinbassplayer
added photos

• alinbassplayer changed the title to Sold - Darkglass Microtubes Infinity