Why become a member? Ɨ

Yamaha BB414 and Epiphone EB3 Spares or Repair - *SOLD*
Ā£80
Liverpool

StuarDaddy

I have a couple of basses that need someone to just sort them out. The Epiphone EB3 works but I lost one of the string guides on the bridge so has been on 3 strings for too long, was gonna lose another one and go down the Morphine route šŸ¤£. Will need setting up as well as I had some heavy gauge flats on it years back and needed tweaking for them. Ā Had it since 1999 brand new and just havenā€™t used it, moving house so getting rid of the ones just lying round as I wonā€™t have as much storage.Ā 
Ā 

Yamaha BB414 I bought as a back up a few years back for a few gigs I was doin. Used it then but itā€™s just sat there now. Itā€™s actually a great bass but has a broken tone pot stem (can turn it with a plec), the jack socket could do with a bit of tlc and the selector is very loose. Apart from that itā€™s great! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Needs strings as well. Ā 
Ā 

I have no idea what to sell for as they are what they are. Paid Ā£80 for the 414 in this condition so would take that back and the Epi needs a bit of love so will just take Ā£60.Ā 
Ā 

Gig bag with each as well.Ā 

Any questions just let me know šŸ‘

Ā 

IMG_0446.jpeg

IMG_0448.jpeg

IMG_0449.jpeg

IMG_0450.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0445.jpeg

IMG_0437.jpeg

IMG_0436.jpeg

IMG_0439.jpeg

IMG_0438.jpeg

Edited by StuarDaddy

• StuarDaddy changed the title to SOLD PENDING Yamaha BB414 and Epiphone EB3 Spares or Repair