Why become a member? ×

Warmoth Custom P Bass with Bareknuckle Pickups
£800
Liverpool

StuarDaddy

I have a Warmoth based P bass built by a pro bass player (who I bought it off) and then finished off by Monty’s Guitars in London

It has an Warmoth Alder body finished in Black Cherry which is hard to photograph as its only on close inspection under light that you see the cherry side of the sparkle, it looks black 99% of the time. Tried to capture it on photos.

Warmoth Super Bass Maple neck finished with a vintage tint, Indian rosewood board and cream/clay dots, I will double check the width when I get home, feels in-between 43-44mm to me

Bareknuckle Pickup (thinks its the 65 standards)

Hipshot Vintage Bridge

Hipshot Ultralite Black Tuners

Thomastik Infeld Flatwound Strings

Hard case comes with the bass, its still in half decent condition and happily protects for carrying around purposes

It is a fantastic bass, the best neck I've ever played and I feel a bit awful selling it as the guy I bought it off was great and wanted it to go to a good home. Sadly I'm moving home in the next month or so and I'm having to thin down what I have as space is a bit more limited.

Can post at cost or available for collection or even meet up distance dependant

Any questions just ask away.

Here's a link to the YouTube video that he did after building it, I haven't made any changes to it so its as shown in the videos apart from the decal which he removed before selling, you can see the outline on the photos if you ever wanted to replace it.

PS Just added a photo with the weight, it’s 4.3kg👍

IMG_0307.thumb.jpeg.282556b8086647cfafe2aea36ab40a94.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0309.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

IMG_0311.jpeg

IMG_0312.jpeg

IMG_0313.jpeg

IMG_0314.jpeg

IMG_0315.jpeg

IMG_0316.jpeg

IMG_0318.jpeg

IMG_0319.jpeg

IMG_0407.jpeg

Edited by StuarDaddy
  • Like 7

• StuarDaddy changed the title to Warmoth Custom P Bass with Bareknuckle Pickups
9 hours ago, soulstar89 said:

Oh you bought this of Dan? His been a massive inspiration for me in learning bass. Amazing teacher. 

good luck on the sale. 

Yeh, he was moving abroad I think and was selling bits off. He was a lovely fella to deal with.