Why become a member? ×

New price Fender Mex precision fully upgraded. Part exchange or sale see details - *SOLD*
£700
New Malden

J66Bass

Hello, final reduction now to 500 pounds price incl insured postage within the Uk .The 700 pounds Price  reflecting the cost of the upgrade of the bass …Precision fender Mex who has fully been check by a luthier,  the bass has Nitro Custom paint by a Basschat member, Fender pure vintage 63 ,US fender white pick guard , finger holder , fender genuine ashtray, belt not included, mounted flatwound D Attario can change to round wound , Fender bass gig bag , PART EXCHANGE I m looking for late 70.s to mid 80.s Japanese instrument such as Ibanez blazer 700 in great condition or Ibanez roadster 924 or in that category, Ibanez musician in white artic (cash to you from me ) Westone thunderII the one with 2 precision ,my bass can be pick in Sw London or central London  or can be delivered insure , I m only looking to part exchange or sell for the simple reason I have 2 other p bass and looking for 80.s instrument , thank you  JM 

IMG_1176.jpeg

IMG_1178.jpeg

IMG_1177.jpeg

Edited by J66Bass
  • Like 5

• J66Bass changed the title to New price Fender Mex precision fully upgraded. Part exchange or sale see details
  • J66Bass changed the title to SOLD PLEASE REMOVE THANKS New price Fender Mex precision fully upgraded. Part exchange or sale see details