Why become a member? ×

Meinl Surdos x3 Brazilian Samba Bass Drums PRICE DROP £100 - *SOLD*
£300
Colne

Priced reduced to £100 for all three drums, 18, 20 and 22”. That’s a bargain. Come on, you Frobishers. Really need these monsters out of my living room now. 

There must be some samba fans on here, right? Here I have two Meinl Surdos. One 20”, one 22” Both are in their original boxes. Both drums have one or two small knocks and marks, but are generally in excellent condition. I also have the 18” version. I would like to keep it but I’m a bit short of space so could be coerced into selling all three. These are £300 new (£350 for the big one) I’m asking £150 each. I haven’t looked at postage costs yet but although large, they are very light so I’m hoping it won’t be too ridiculous. I’m based near Colne, Lancashire if you would like to come and have a shufty.

IMG_0013.jpeg

IMG_0008.jpeg

IMG_0009.jpeg

IMG_0010.jpeg

IMG_0012.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

IMG_0015.jpeg

IMG_0016.jpeg

IMG_0017.jpeg

IMG_0018.jpeg

IMG_0019.jpeg

IMG_0020.jpeg

Edited by bamboscha
  • Like 1

• bamboscha changed the title to Meinl Surdos x3 Brazilian Samba Bass Drums PRICE DROP £100
38 minutes ago, bamboscha said:

Yep. I’ve been trying to get shut of them for over two months. Here, Facebook, eBay, Reverb. Nobody wants Surdos it would seem. They’re taking up half of my lounge!

Without being a grim reaper…I worked in a music shop for 12 years. We inherited a Surdo from another branch who’d had an order cancelled 4 years earlier.

I counted that Surdo at 11 annual stocktakes…

weird - because when tuned and played appropriately; it sang.

it was £100 by the end of my time, and I think the original cost price was £140.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AndyTravis said:

Without being a grim reaper…I worked in a music shop for 12 years. We inherited a Surdo from another branch who’d had an order cancelled 4 years earlier.

I counted that Surdo at 11 annual stocktakes…

weird - because when tuned and played appropriately; it sang.

it was £100 by the end of my time, and I think the original cost price was £140.

Great, thanks! 🤣

• bamboscha changed the title to SOLD Meinl Surdos x3 Brazilian Samba Bass Drums PRICE DROP £100