Why become a member? ×

Markbass Little Mark3 head & STD104HR cab *REDUCED* - *WITHDRAWN*
£700
Diss, Norfolk

lownote

Moving towards sax and only playing bass at jams where back line is provided so I no longer need these bad boys.

Markbass Little Mark 3 head.  Secondhand but really good condition.  Output power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms. Weighs 2.5 kg. All works perfectly.

With MB LM bag, also in good nick. Speakon cable and kettle lead included.  Now £300

Markbass STD 104HR rear ported cab.  8 ohm 800w.  With my old pub gig rock band of two guitars and a drummer this cab handled any normal size venue space with gain set on 9 or 9.30, and importantly actually works outdoors, where most cabs give up the ghost.  Secondhand but excellent condition. Pet and smoke free home.  Carpet's in pretty good nick. A previous owner tried to fit wheels with ordinary wood screws which weren't man enough so I've taken them off, leaving the screw holes but they're invisible, obv, unless you upend the cab! Actually you don't need wheels really - the cab weighs about 22kg but thanks to great handles and balance it's surprisingly portable.
Quality RoqSolid cover in matching colours, no rips or tears, and Markbass ramp/ stand thingy thrown in. Those two are worth over £100 on their own! £350.

Try out and collection only from mid East Anglia (near Diss). Possibly with the usual tea and biscuits if you give me enough warning.

No trades, thanks.

DSC_2988x.jpg

DSC_2990x.jpg

Edited by lownote
  • Like 3

• lownote changed the title to Markbass Little Mark3 head & STD104HR cab
  • lownote changed the title to Markbass Little Mark3 head & STD104HR cab *WITHDRAWN*