Why become a member? ×

'51 Style Parts Bass - *SOLD*
£295
Leeds

AnalogBomb

Hi Folks,

I've recently acquired this rather well put together '51 style P bass bitsa. Now, apart from the pick up (which is a Roswell single coil), I have no idea what any of the parts are!

What I can say is that someone has clearly spent a lot of time putting this together. It has a lovely chunky neck (with decal) and Fender neck plate, solid body (with string through holes) and as far as I can see, period correct hardware.

The pickup itself is great and delivers a pretty hot signal to your amp, giving this bass a warm fat tone. It plays really well and the pick up cavity is shielded. I haven't had a look under the control plate, but I would suspect that it's shielded too, making this bass super quiet with no buzz at all to speak of.

It's finished in what I guess you'd call 'baby blue'(?) and is currently strung with brand new Rotosound 40 - 100 gauge strings. As you can also see, there are some relic marks too.

Happy to consider trades, particularly basses or a cash sale. Let me know if you have any questions etc....

Based in Leeds and can post at buyers expense. £295 ono.

Thanks for looking.

AB

P1.jpg

P2.jpg

P3.jpg

P4.jpg

P5.jpg

P6.jpg

P7.jpg

P8.jpg

Edited by AnalogBomb
  • Like 8