Why become a member? ×

Online & Face to Face Bass Lessons New Slots Opening

Phill

I have just opened up some new slots for private lessons (May onwards)

Online or face to face in my studio in South Wales. As a music educator I have amassed years of experience teaching privately and publicly, achieved the highest qualifications in his field DipRSL (Diploma In Music Teaching) and the LRSL (Licentiate In Music Teaching). I confidently deliver lessons on various musical subjects from beginner to highly advanced levels.

My lessons are structured and planned for each individual student based on their level, ambitions & goals. May it be graded exams or professional musicians wishing to enhance their knowledge.

I strive to maintain lessons as informative as possible while making them thoroughly enjoyable for each and every student.

I have an enhanced DBS check (Formerly the CRB check) and attend safeguarding courses throughout the year.

I provide private tuition for the following.

Bass Guitar

Guitar

Vocals

Music Theory

GCSE, As & A Level Music

Diploma, Degree (performance & teaching) Mentorship

All of my private lessons take place in my home studio or via Zoom/online video utilising all manner of resources, technology & knowledge to provide the best private lessons possible.

IMG_0867.thumb.JPG.6ce51f1818d23da902ae1fc36be11b56.JPG

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...