Why become a member? ×

Guntree (Glasgow)

[url="http://glasgow.gumtree.com/glasgow/31/38151731.html"]http://glasgow.gumtree.com/glasgow/31/38151731.html[/url]

If anyone fancies a trip north of the border I spotted this deal - guy has 4x 10 12 band Trace combo with trace 4x10 ext cab AND 5 string Musicman(listed seperately) offering both for £1000. Sounds like instant pro-rig to me!
I is retired and cant do 5 strings anywayor i would be tempted
Listed on Monday 22nd so may be gone.

BB

Decent enuff chap. SAys he is switching to keybaords after 9 yeas on bass. Clearly all second hand to nim.

The bass is nice - a '92, so gloss neck. Black on black with black knobs. Several wee dings along the bottom, some buckle rash, some pinhole/string dinks on the headstock. Quarter sawn, flamey neck with enough birdseyes for the purist.

The combo has three different styles of speakers (chap says he wasn't aware), changed pre and post knobs (sweep instead of click). Everything works and it really pokes.

The 410 cab is a 300w Series 6 with some red paint on one edge.

The strap is a well worn narrow levys.
No speaker lead.
Cheap but functional gig bag.
Hard case is a cheapie and falling apart.
Spare set of Bass Centre stainless = fret shredders.

The bass is a solid £750 worth.
The combo sounds very good, so ... £300 as a bargain player's piece? Would grace any practice room.
The 410 is fine, so ...£250(ish)?