Why become a member? ×

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface - *SOLD*
£110
Witney, Oxfordsh1re

Now Sold

IMG_4142.jpeg.6dd2d7a19111cff49a22df5eb98e1f4e.jpeg

The third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.

It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.

Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.

The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.

This was bought new last summer and has never been used. 

IMG_4140.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
wrong picture

There is something wrong with this post - the wrong image appears in the thumbnail, and I am unable to edit it. 

If any admin reads this, could you please enable editing or delete the thread so that I can re-post.

Thank you!

• FinnDave changed the title to Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd generation audio interface * SOLD*